Saturday, June 7, 2008

Same ole Crap on A New Day

Hello world. Guess it is time for me to start ranting and blowing. Look out, it may get nasty in here. This is my first attempt at blogging, so I may get a visit from the FCC or the Dept. of HomeLand Gestopo. Hope not. My lovely daughter is at Lackland Air Farce Base in boot at the end of week zero. I sure hope I don't have to kick the shit out of an Air Farce used-car salesman. She beter not get a crap job, after she was told that they will not stick some one with such a high ASVAB score in a low-life job. I can see it now, "Airman, you are going to the sandbox to get killed in Bush's civil war for oil". I would come unglued, for sure. I am still waiting to hear from her, no calls or letters yet. But 3 days, I can't remember when I got a letter out from Parris Island 2 my folks back in the 70's. Bout off to breakfast with my lovely bride, love this shit.........more to follow.

No comments: